100% full Not resolved
3.5

I consider myself a deal hunter, and I always surf around to find the best prices.I found Compandsave during Cyber Monday craziness, they were selling my Brother LC103 ink cartridges for only $1, where I usually pay $41 at Staples for the OEM color bundle pack.

Who could resist that? I wish I did! This was my first time buying re-manufactured printer cartridges, and 2 of the 4 ink cartridges were showing empty right after I installed them. That is unacceptable!!!

I am ordering “so-called” brand new ink cartridges, but they are showing empty!I hate going through the process with the customer support when I order brand new things!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $6. guralpa is overall dissatisfied with Compandsave and uploaded a picture. the best about lc103 ink cartridge from Compandsave was cheap. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Ebay that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Compandsave.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Compandsave to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Compandsave?

Comments