1.6

Order of Epson cartridges resulted in shipping items that were altered so they would fit my printer, however some cartridges were altered differently than others and did not fit the proper slots. After calling the support line was told they were the wrong model despite the fact that tabs had been ground off the sides to make them able to fit my printer in some slots, but not in the correct slots.

Th3 offer to replace or refund only the unopened parts was not acceptable, and the request to return them at my cost for a 15% restocking fee or a store credit was of little help when you have already laid out the cost of buying them in the first place. While no one will contest that printer ink is a ripoff, but to buy ink that is sold as almost compatible and then find it is NOT compatible, and that you get stuck with the bad items is poor customer service.

Do Not Do Business with Comp and Save, the hassle with questionable products and support are not worth the attempt to save a few dollars. When a price on something sounds to good to be true.....it IS

I didn't like: Not willing to help customer, Poor service.

Comments

This is a terrible place! No customer service at all.

Demanded to speak to a supervisor and to give my phone #. After 4 hours of waiting I get a text saying she tried to call me several times but couldn't get thru.

Checked my phone it was fine and my caller ID did not show she called at all. I will never do business with this company again!