Ordered and received ink cartridges from the company for two different HP printers. When I tried to us them on one of my printers it would not work and I got a messaged on my computer that said the ink cartridges were counterfeit and after several attempts it would not allow me print on my printer.

I contacted CompAndSave.com and after several emails back and forth and over a period of several days they finally agreed to a refund on some of the cartridges but on other cartridges I could return them if I paid a 15% restocking fee and paid for the shipping back to them.

Will never do business with them again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of hp ink cartridges. CompAndSave needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hp ink cartridges in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at CompAndSave. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Ebay.

Comments